Alliance Risk Group is Certified by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA)
PBSA/FCRA Basic Certificate
After joining our company, Alliance Risk Group Background Investigators complete five training webinars and pass an exam to receive 2-Year Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Certification in the FCRA Basic Program. Basic certification provides a core understanding of foundational information core to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Alliance Risk Group supports staff in the Basic Certification Program which demonstrates a commitment to compliance throughout our organization.
Alliance Risk Group Background Investigators learn…
- The basic FCRA concepts and terminology and some of the limitations on data that can be included in consumer reports
- The basic rights and duties of end users, furnishers, resellers and consumers under the FCRA
- Consumer litigation and regulatory enforcement actions under FCRA
- Principal state law variants of the FCRA
PBSA/FCRA Advanced Certificate
After completing Basic Certification, our Senior Background Investigation Coordinators complete the FCRA Advanced Certificate Program. Offered at Professional Background Screening Association Conferences, the course includes a live seminar followed by a written exam. There is also an option to participate in six training webinars and pass an exam.
Alliance Risk Group Senior Background Investiagors learn…
- What is and is not considered a “Consumer Report” under the FCRA
- What constitutes “maximum possible accuracy” under FCRA law
- Disclosure and authorization form compliance
- Adverse public record information compliance
- Full file disclosure compliance
- Implications of recent litigation
PBSA Criminal Research Provider
The Background Investigation division is led by an Alliance Risk Group Manager with PBSA Criminal Research Provider credentials demonstrating a knowledge of responsibilities as it relates to criminal history, FCRA compliance, data retention & security, and correcting information, disputes and complaints.
Contact Alliance Risk Group at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.