Nys License Event Notification Program
The New York License Event Notification Program (LENS) is an automated reporting system. It reviews the driver license records of your organization’s drivers and reports changes to you by email, on DMV business days.
LENS can notify you about the following events when they post to your drivers’ license records:
- Accidents (Reportable)
- HazMat (Hazardous Material) endorsement changes
- MedCert (Medicat Certification) status changes
- Point and Insurance Reduction Program Completions
- License Status Changes
- Suspensions and Revocations
LENS data service gathers daily information from DMV’s drivers’ license file and reports new information.
- Confidence in the credentials of your drivers
- Determination of a driver’s license status immediately
- Ability to produce an abstract at any time (including CDL abstracts)
- Identification of problem drivers
- Pre-employment screening
- Preparation for DOT & Insurance audits
For more information about the New York License Event Notification Program (LENS), email email@example.com, or contact us at 800-579-2911.